Thursday, October 13, 2011

Better Late Than Never!

I was just looking back on my previous posts and realized that it has been exactly one month since I posted 'Let's get it started' Time really does fly! I have to say with all honesty that I never expected the response that I received.  Every morning when I open my inbox I am so excited to see another message from another artist/designer who is interested in participating in the artist group! It's really wonderful to know that there are so many of you out there who are open to sharing your skills and knowledge. 

Of course, I have never organized anything like this before and I was little naive in thinking that I could get everything worked out in just a few short weeks. Of course the beginning stages of a project are always the most difficult in terms of knowing what the next step will be, but I think we are finally there.

I understand  that everyone has very busy schedules and since it has proven quite difficult to everyone in the same place at the same time I thought it best to start by picking a date and hoping that as many people as possible can make it. We will start with a meeting of the minds and then move things forward from there!

Next Thursday October 20th at 19:00 will be the first group meeting! It will take place at Cuculia on Via dei Serragli 3/r.

If you are interested in participating please, by all means come and join us! We would love to have you! You can RSVP by leaving a comment below or sending me an email here.

Salute! To new ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I always look forward to hearing from my reader! It will just take a second and I will get your comment posted!

Don't be Shy! Share!