Monday, January 28, 2013

Monday Musings: Tuscan Interiors

I think in my next life I will come back as an interior designer. Or perhaps I already was in my past life. All I know is that I can't seem to get enough of it these days or any other day for that matter. Maybe it's because it's cold and rainy again (although we did get a glimpse of sunshine last week and over the weekend) and I've still been spending a LOT of time inside. I'm always looking for great design ideas and I am completely addicted to Pintrest, so this Monday is the result of some of my recent discoveries and faves! I hope they inspire you as much as they have me. Buon lunedi.
Tuscan Interiors with a modern touch. Apartment Therapy 
I so love this kitchen! Makes me want to redo mine right now! From Interiors and Design less Ordinary
Another view of the same kitchen 
Same house, outside patio. To die for or what?! 
I think this book needs to be on my Amazon wish list! 
Inside the Hotel Four Seasons Firenze
Inside the Hotel Four Seasons Firenze. Seriously Wow! Just gorgeous!
Inside an Antiquarian's home in Florence from Interior Design, Home Design, Decorating Ideas Blog
J.K Palace Hotel in Piazza Santa Maria Novella
Indoor / Outdoor living space from Architectural Digest
And another from Architectural Digest
Lovely bedroom from Inspirational Album Blog
And a great door to get inside. Photo from Mermaid Child

2 comments:

  1. Love the images! I never knew the Four Seasons was so gorgeous, can't believe I never went in when I was there...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Something to look forward to next time you're here! It really is amazing! And the garden is to die for as well. Looks like we have a plan for your next visit! I can't wait. :)

      Delete

Thanks for your comment! I always look forward to hearing from my reader! It will just take a second and I will get your comment posted!

Don't be Shy! Share!