Monday, July 29, 2013

News on Monday

I am super duper uber excited to announce that my designs are now available at a great little concept store in the city center! Garbage En. This cool little space is run by three funky gals with a big love for art, design and fashion. Just like me!  Giuliani and Serena work in collaboration creating a handbag and accessories line, while Sandra has become a fundamental part in helping them to create and launch their brand. Together they support both new and emerging as well as established designers from all over Italy. They have now invited me to be part of their collection. I am very thankful for this opportunity and I am most definitely looking forward to developing and making the most of this new relationship. If you are in Florence or planning a visit soon you can stop in and check out this lovely space on Via Cimatori 2r.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I always look forward to hearing from my reader! It will just take a second and I will get your comment posted!

Don't be Shy! Share!