Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I'm still waiting. Yes, its true. It's officially been an entire month since my computer broke and I am waiting for someone, anyone to fix it. I know it seems like a silly excuse for not updating my blog, but its really just giving me new material to work with. Simply another example of how long it takes to get, well, anything done in this country! Good news is, its starting to warm up around here.  The sun is out and the days are getting longer,I can't wait until its time for the change of wardrobe and I get to break out all of my light summer clothes! New things are happening around here and I am very excited to share them with you! Just a few more days. I hope.

1 comment:

Thanks for your comment! I always look forward to hearing from my reader! It will just take a second and I will get your comment posted!

Don't be Shy! Share!